I love the PawPrints Desk Frame. My daughter’s dog is getting older, and what a way to remember her, when she passes. The frame is sturdy, and solid. Really nice. It was easy to make the Paw print, as well. The only thing, it had to dry for 48 hours. But, as you can see, pictured below, it turned out beautiful.
You can purchase the frame online, through Petco. The frame really is nice. It’s got the great look and will preserve forever.
Pearhead’s Pawprints Desk Frame and Impression Kit includes everything you need to make your furry buddy’s paw print and display it in your home along with their photo. An adorable keepsake frame for any pet owner.
- Instructions included to create paw print impression
- Photo insert: 4″ x 6″
- 100% pet safe; Great for dogs or cats!
- Espresso-stained wood and standard glass
- Capture and cherish your furry one’s paw print forever with Pearhead’s pawprints desk frame
- Includes shadowbox frame, acid-free beveled mat; Easily sits on any desk or table
- Includes one package of soft, air drying clay, ruler, and double-sided tape
My 20 year old, daughter, loves this frame, and now insists she’s taking it with her, when she moves out.
It didn’t take her long to do either. A matter of minutes, and Jade’s pawprint was preserved for our lifetime.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.