I love Totally Chocolate, and their chocolate is so scrumptious. It’s got a really great taste, and I’ve never tasted Chocolate quite so good. My entire family feels the same way about Totally Chocolate, they all love it. I’ve shared with my immediate family, and extended family. We all feel the same.
I love the flavor of the chocolate with the cookie. It’s Belgium Chocolate, with a great “sugar” cookie included. I shared, though I was reluctant to, once I ate mine. They were so good, and clients would really love this as a gift. You can also get Dark Chocolate, if preferred.
The chocolates, in the Thank You package, were absolutely delightful. They were so good, both milk and dark chocolate. And, anyone would love them, unless they are crazy! All of this stuff is Grade A, with This Frugal Family.
I so love Totally Chocolate, and the next time I order, for our site, for our fans, I’ll be ordering Chocolate. So ya’ll get ready, it’s great! I can’t wait to place my first order with Totally Chocolate. I’m going to add this to the 14 stockings I do for Christmas, with This Frugal Family’s Logo. Everyone should love it, if you love Chocolate, like my family.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.
Laura’s Cookies Box is amazing. Enter on the form below, and Good Luck!
This giveaway is part of our Holiday Gift Guide – Stop by to see all the giveaways and great products.
Below is a list of all the bloggers involved in the gift guide.
A Rain of Thought, Beautiful Touches, Comeback Momma, Deliciously Savvy, Giveaway Gator Here We Go Again Ready,, Home Jobs by Mom, Java John Z’s, Lisa-Queen of Random, MarksvilleandMe, Michigan Saving and More, My Crafty Zoo, My Silly Little Gang, Reviewz & Newz, Seeking Serenity and Harmony, Simply Jennifer, Sweet Southern Savings, Tales From A Southern Mom, The Mommies Reviews, This Frugal Family
This giveaway’s Sponsor is:
1 Winner receives Laura’s Cookies Box
These delectable sugar cookies are sold exclusively at Dorothy Lane Market. They are hand rolled and hand decorated by Laura herself each morning. Laura’s cookies have a soft texture, with a unique almond taste. Each box contains an assortment of 12 Laura’s Cookies made in seasonal designs.
$36 ARV plus shipping
See review HERE.
This giveaway/sweepstakes is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. This Giveaway is valid to continental United States residents only, Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. This giveaway event will end at 11:59 PM (EST) 11/25/20. The winner will have 48 hours to email their information back to las93063 at gmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn, you may want to put this email address as safe as it could go to spam. The giveaway is not valid where prohibited! By entering you are authorizing us to collect the information on the form below, this information is used only to contact the winner! No purchase necessary, Void where prohibited by law, and the number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Winners are chosen randomly by the Giveaway Tools program. The sponsors are each responsible for shipping of the above prizes. No blog associated with this contest are responsible for prize fulfillment. If you would like to be a sponsor in a giveaway like this please email Laura Smith at las930 (at)gmail (dot) com. If you take an entry you must stay following for the entire contest or you will be disqualified.
Get blogger opps just like this by signing up to receive blogger emails HERE.
Sponsors interested in joining our gift guides can see the information HERE.
2. Decide whether to vase or not to vase? 1-800-Flowers.com offers expertly-designed arrangements from local florists that arrive in vases, as well as gorgeous Valentine bouquets
Fresh From Our Growers(tm) that arrive in gift boxes – either with or without a vase. If your Valentine loves DIY floral designing, skip the vase and save some money by ordering an arrangement labeled “Shipped in a Gift Box” and selecting the “Bouquet Only” option.
3. Sign up for email and mobile text alerts. Be sure to visit 1-800-Flowers.com and sign up for email alerts to receive updates in real-time about special rose offers and more. Additionally, download the mobile app and sign up for text alerts to receive notifications about exclusive, limited-time offers.
4. Office envy is a thing – don’t wait until the 14th. Send flowers to arrive at your sweetheart’s office on the Monday or Tuesday before Valentine’s Day. Not only will you impress with your bold proclamation of love, but your dazzling gift will be on display for all co-workers to see! Plus, an earlier delivery will give the flowers extra time to bloom, so they can be enjoyed at peak form on the actual holiday.
5. Quick order status updates? Check! 1-800-Flowers.com’s new, easy-to-use online Customer Service Hub provides real-time updates on order status, options for order modification and live chat
support. Utilizing this online service will help save time and effort this Valentine’s Day.
6. Score free and fast shipping. 1-800-Flowers.com offers a great Celebrations Passport loyalty program, where members enjoy unlimited free standard shipping and no service charge on all orders year-round across the company’s entire family of brands, including Simply Chocolate, Harry & David, Cheryl’s Cookies and more!
7. Nip potential disappointment in the bud. Buying gifts for teachers or other professionals with varied schedules? Does your sweetheart work in a building that closes ahead of typical business
hours? Consider ordering for a February 13th delivery to ensure receipt as you intended, as deliveries on Valentine’s Day usually continue into the early evening hours. This will eliminate any
unnecessary anxiety as you wait for your Valentine to receive your thoughtful gift.
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by PRChecker.info service
© This Frugal Family 2020