Posted on October 27, 2020
in 2020 Holiday Gift Guide
I know that it says ages 2-5, but my 9 year old loves this pillow. My Little Dreamy Pillow has given him two weeks of sound sleeping, and he doesn’t sleep straight through the night, most nights. However, for the last 2 weeks, he has been. I love this product, it’s made my life a breeze, with him. And, he’s had a sore throat for 3 days, so making him sleep through the night, is a blessing.
We received the Kea Safari, which is available on Amazon. The picture above is Unicorn Dreams, located on the KeaDreams Website. These pillows are super comfy, soft, and plushy. The organic cotton shell and casing is so smooth. And, it’s packed with sleepy dust! It was made, and tested, for a child’s head. He’s probably a lil older than the average, but he loves it!
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED – Highly raved by parents all around the world, our KeaBabies Toddler Pillow is ergonomically designed and tested on toddlers for the best spinal support without compromising on their comfort.
- DURABLE & WASHABLE – We know that mess always happens with kids around. Our Toddler Pillows are machine washable for the pillowcase and pillow shell, keeping your toddler’s pillow clean and fresh.
- NATURAL COTTON – We use natural cotton pillow case and cover which is safe for newborns and toddlers. Its is ultra soft and breathable for all seasons.
- CUTE KEA SAFARI PRINT – All kids LOVE ANIMALS, our KeaBabies Toddler Pillowcase is designed with that in mind. Simple and neutral unisex pillowcase to match any toddler bed to cot setting. Match it up with our KeaBabies Swaddle Blanket.
- PERFECT TRAVEL COMPANION – Sized perfectly for your little one to nap, sleep and play while on the go. With a pillow on hand, your toddler will feel more secured when sleeping or napping in a new environment.
The safari design is so unique, and the colors make it good for a boy or girl!
Connect with KeaDreams: Shop | Facebook | Twitter
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.