Posted on September 4, 2020
in 2020 Fall Gift Guide Reviews women
Clorox is one of my favorite brands, so when they introduced Scrubmate, I could resist trying it. I use it, mostly, on my pots & pans. It makes them crystal clean. I love how clean my Kitchen becomes when using Scrubmate. I even used them on my stove, and I’ve never, in 16 years, see my stove sparkle like that.
The Scrubmate has a wand, with refills. It is so easy to exchange one out, for the other, without getting all messy. You just snap the two side buttons, into the garbage can, and put the next scrubber on. Super easy, and no time wasted!
About the Scrubmate:
- Make kitchen cleaning easy with Clorox ScrubMate XL Power Scrubber Kitchen Refills; removes the toughest, most stubborn messes.
- Effective and safe for use on granite, glass, wood, tile, grout, linoleum, plastic, porcelain and more. Not recommended for use on stainless steel.
- For use with the Clorox ScrubTastic Power Scrubber and other power cleaning tools; requires Clorox ScrubMate Adapter.
- Pack of four disposable pads eliminates the need to store and reuse dirty brushes.
- Pre-filled with soap, these bleach-free pads allow you to quickly clean at a touch of a button to power through those tough messes.
- The bleach-free formula allows user to safely use product without damaging or staining surfaces.
- Snap the no-mess scrubbing pad onto the adapter and eject the pad into the garbage after you are finished cleaning.
You can also buy refills for the Scrubmate, never having to replace the handle again. Super fun to use, and makes everything sparkly.
Connect with Clorox Scrubmate: Shop | Facebook | Twitter
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.