My daughter is 20, and in her 3rd year of college, with 2 more to go. And, we are always happy to get Scholarships.
Now, I have a list of Scholarships I am able to share with you, my readers.
Here you go:
- Groza Learning Center ~ Who is eligible? High School Seniors, Graduating in 2017 who have been accepted to a College. Or, College Students, currently enrolled in College.
- Rocco Basile ~ The scholarship is meant to support students interested in building their future in a construction-related industry.
- John Jesensky ~ Must be either a high school senior or a college student currently enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. vocational, junior college, or four-year college/university
- Rusty Tweed ~ Who is eligible? High School Seniors, Graduating This Year. Or, College Students, already enrolled in College.
- Summit Shah ~ Who is eligible? High School Seniors, Graduating this year, and already accepted to college. Or, college Students already enrolled into a College.
- Karl Jobst ~ Who is eligible? High School Seniors, already accepted into a college in the US. Or, College Students that haven’t reached their Senior year.
- Nationwide Debt Direct Giving ~ Who is elible? Seniors, who will be graduating this year, and accepted into a College. Or, College Students not reaching their Senior year.
- Aaron Minc ~ Who is Eligible? American High School Student, already accepted into a college. Or, a College Student already enrolled in College, not reaching their senior year.
- Jason Kulpa ~ Who is Eligible? High School Students who will graduate in 2018, and been accepted into college. College students who haven’t reached their senior year.
To read more about each Scholarship, please click into the link, and check it out. Most of them, if not all, require a short essay. You are able to get these, and other scholarships. My daughter is living proof.
I love working with Scholarship sites, because of my daughter being in college. She applies for a lot of Scholarships, and usually gets a couple. It’s not a waste of time. You are able to get scholarships too. Just apply yourself to getting them.
It beats paying that amount of student loans back. Trust me, I know. I didn’t know about scholarships, when I was in school. I have major student loan debt. Had I known about these, when I could’ve used them, I would’ve applied.
I tried to make the list easy to follow, but you must click into it, to see the full details.
Disclosure: I was paid to post these scholarships.