Honeywell HeatGenius Ceramic Heater is amazing.
We are remodeling, so the front of our home is very cold. We put on an addition, that is not yet insulated. So, I put my Honeywell HeatGenius Ceramic Heater, where it’s cold, and wala, the room is as warm as the rest of the house. There’s a cool touch handle, and housing, so I don’t have to worry about my 5 year old getting burnt. It’s so sweet to finally be able to warm up this one room. It’s only one room, but it’s the living room, so you know it’s decent sized. Honeywell has just made my life a lot easier.
My Favorite Features:
- Easy to use digital controls with LED display
- Programmable thermostat
- 6 heat setting options for customized comfort:
- Personal heat high and low settings
- Room heat high and low settings
- Floor only heat setting
- Quiet Mode heat setting
- NEW HeatPhase Timer – a phased 30 minute – 2 hour auto-off timer that adjusts heat down a level every 30 minutes until the heater turns off.
- NEW Quite Mode – a heat setting that combines gentle “white noise” with soothing warmth.
Since my husband works a different shift, than the hours I can be awake, we have a nice ceramic heater to help keep us both warm. It’s a blessing to have such a great Honeywell product. I’m sure you can see, from the picture above, how easy it is to use. There are instructions, that you should read first, but it’s so simple.
We love Honeywell so much, that my husband has another heater in his Man Cave, upstairs.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.