Google Chromecast Audio is so easy.
My wife loves that the audio streaming is so clear/clean sounding. She also loves that she can now listen to her music through a Bluetooth, wireless Speaker, with the assistance of the Google Chromecast Audio.
Play music on your speakers, new or old, wirelessly from your phone, laptop or tablet.
Because Chromecast Audio uses WiFi instead of Bluetooth, you can stream crystal clear hi res sound.
1) Listen to your favorite tunes on your speaker
○ By using your phone, it’s easy to play, pause, or change the volume from anywhere in the home. And while streaming, you can still text or call without interrupting what’s playing or draining your battery.
2) Crystal clear sound, powered by the cloud
○ Use Chromecast Audio to stream over Wi-Fi which has many advantages over Bluetooth including higher sound quality.
3) Enjoy hundreds of your favorite audio apps
○ Stream millions of songs, radio stations, and podcasts through apps like Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Music, and Google Play Music. Find more at chromecast.com/apps
4) Play music everywhere with Multi-room
Now you can easily fill every room in your home with synchronous music. Simply group Chromecast Audio devices together so you can listen to the same song on multiple speakers.
Pandora has never sounded so good. I love using my Bluetooth Speaker, with Google Chromecast Audio. The music is so clear, and that’s what I’ve been looking for.
Also, it’s $5.00 off this week, so check it out now. The price, nor the product, will last long.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.