2. Decide whether to vase or not to vase? 1-800-Flowers.com offers expertly-designed arrangements from local florists that arrive in vases, as well as gorgeous Valentine bouquets
Fresh From Our Growers(tm) that arrive in gift boxes – either with or without a vase. If your Valentine loves DIY floral designing, skip the vase and save some money by ordering an arrangement labeled “Shipped in a Gift Box” and selecting the “Bouquet Only” option.
3. Sign up for email and mobile text alerts. Be sure to visit 1-800-Flowers.com and sign up for email alerts to receive updates in real-time about special rose offers and more. Additionally, download the mobile app and sign up for text alerts to receive notifications about exclusive, limited-time offers.
4. Office envy is a thing – don’t wait until the 14th. Send flowers to arrive at your sweetheart’s office on the Monday or Tuesday before Valentine’s Day. Not only will you impress with your bold proclamation of love, but your dazzling gift will be on display for all co-workers to see! Plus, an earlier delivery will give the flowers extra time to bloom, so they can be enjoyed at peak form on the actual holiday.
5. Quick order status updates? Check! 1-800-Flowers.com’s new, easy-to-use online Customer Service Hub provides real-time updates on order status, options for order modification and live chat
support. Utilizing this online service will help save time and effort this Valentine’s Day.
6. Score free and fast shipping. 1-800-Flowers.com offers a great Celebrations Passport loyalty program, where members enjoy unlimited free standard shipping and no service charge on all orders year-round across the company’s entire family of brands, including Simply Chocolate, Harry & David, Cheryl’s Cookies and more!
7. Nip potential disappointment in the bud. Buying gifts for teachers or other professionals with varied schedules? Does your sweetheart work in a building that closes ahead of typical business
hours? Consider ordering for a February 13th delivery to ensure receipt as you intended, as deliveries on Valentine’s Day usually continue into the early evening hours. This will eliminate any
unnecessary anxiety as you wait for your Valentine to receive your thoughtful gift.
© This Frugal Family 2020